Robert Bransfield MD Patient Reviews

• 10 reviews

September 12th, 2016
He listens, lyme literate understands and really cares about you.

December 29th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Bransfield saved my life......nuff said.

October 29th, 2015
patient
Wonderful doctor!

April 15th, 2015
Dr Pill is in the house
This guy, he saw me for years, I missed appointments, did not fill scripts, and still he kept writing new ones for more and more meds. Dr Pill kept writing more and more pills and doing no followup. Glad I am free of him

April 13th, 2012
Great Experience
Dr. Bransfield is an excellent doctor. He always leaves you with a piece of wisdom to ponder after you leave. I am on meds, but was not on the right ones until Dr. Bransfield. Sometimes I wish I had more time with him, but he is very caring in the time he gives you. I highly recommend him.

January 29th, 2011
well-respected, knowledgeable, psychiatrist
I started seeing Dr. Bransfield in the summer of 2004. I still see him now (1/2011). My husband had heard him speak at a self-help group and he said: "You must see Dr. Bransfield." I found him to be very smart, experienced, and cooperative. Now, after more than 6 years, I trust his judgment and he is on my team.

December 7th, 2009
I think he is very busy
I no longer see Dr Bransfield, I believe that he is more interested in prescribing medications than seeing his patients get better over the long term. I saw the comment about Dr Pill in the listing, and they follow my experience, I am doing much better now that I no longer see him

March 24th, 2009
Recovered Patient
My mother saw Dr. Robert Bransfield on Good Morning America and suggested I go see him. I have been to 23 different doctors and have had many different tests. I had every diagnosis imaginable but no one seemed to know what was wrong with me and no one was able to help me. Dr. Bransfield did a very thorough evaluation of me and diagnosed me with Lyme Disease and treated me. Since then I have recovered and now I am back in school leading a normal life for the first time in 3 years. I am very grateful to him and others should be aware of problems associated with Lyme disease. There are many websites on the internet that give information about this. Thank you Dr. Bransfield for taking the time to properly diagnose and treat me so that I now can enjoy my life.

March 24th, 2009
Mother of patient
My son has a very severe case of Lyme disease and he provided excellent care and follow-up.

May 8th, 2008
The Best
I've been a patient of Dr.Bransfield's for many years and I recommend him to everybody. He is extremely intelligent and caring and has changed my life. I am extremely confident in him and in all his suggestions and decisions.You will never find a doctor as good as Dr.Bransfield !!