Dr. Robert Brass MD Patient Reviews

February 7th, 2017
Cataract surgery
Cataract surgery had the best experience my eyes are doing great now. Dr. Brass fix my stigmatism. Do not need to wear glasses now.

January 22nd, 2017
Dr. Brass and his entire staff are highly recommended. Everything went exactly as Dr. Brass explained to me as the way my procedures would go. I will highly recommend Dr. Brass to all my friends that may need any type of eye surgery.

March 25th, 2016
Dr. Brass goes above and beyond what you would expect from any doctor. He raised the bar so high with his concern and compassion with my vision following a laser procedure that I can never thank him enough. I've been going to the Brass Eye Center for about 4 years now and have never had any complaints. All of the staff (a personal favorite is Ashley) is both efficient, friendly and compassionate as well, unlike the ophthalmology practice I had used for over 25 years before this one. A big thank you, Dr. Brass!!

March 1st, 2016
Dr Brass recently performed laser cataract surgery on both of my eyes. At all times he was professional yet friendly, compassionate and willing to explain in detail the procedure. I felt absolutely confident in his abilities and completely at ease in his care. I highly recommend Dr. brass to anyone contemplating this surgery. He's the best!

February 3rd, 2016
Wonderful all around
I visited Dr Brass for my first exam recently. I was told I had cataracts by another Dr but did not feel comfortable with him or his staff. I always felt rushed during my appointments and the Dr barely spent any time with me. Needless to say I was very nervous when I went in for my appointment. I was pleasantly surprised by how different my experience was here. I was greeted by smiling faces at the reception desk and was taken in by a woman named Ashley who did my exam. She was knowledgeable and you could tell she loved her job. She answered all of my questions and made me feel totally at ease. By the time I met Dr Brass I was feeling so much better about being there and I was not disappointed when I met him. He was kind and explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. This is a top notch facility. Will be recommending to all of my friends and family.

December 1st, 2015
after my surgery, at 8pm at night I got a call from Dr. Brass. to see how I was feeling. he really cares about his patients, and their improvement in eyesight.

May 27th, 2015
Search no further, you have just foun the best.
You can search anywhere but you will not find better than Dr. Brass and his Eye Center

April 19th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Brass has been my eye doctor for many years. He is always kind, courteous, knowledgeable and respectful. He and his staff are the best. I would recommend Dr. Brass and his office to anyone, and I have.

April 16th, 2014
cateract surgery
total expierince was superb .would and will recommend to my friends and all others that ask me.the entire staff makes for an enjoyable and informative process

October 9th, 2013
Wonderful experience
Dr. Brass as well as Danielle and the other staff members were absolutely wonderful to me. Dr. Brass made me feel very confident about the results of my cataract operations. He took the time to explain every procedure and double checked the measurements against those of the machine. He called me in the evening after each surgery to see how I was feeling and told me to contact him immediately if there was a problem. I am thrilled with my eyesight now and I would recommend him to everyone as the best in the area.

June 5th, 2013
Best Eye DR in Area.
The Initial pre-op visit did a thorough exam . Waiting for surgery was 2 months but Way shorter than others in the area. Surgery was run like clockwork and i was out in under 4 hours . After 1 day followup i could see better than i have in years. Now im 20/20 and seeing things better than many years. Fast efficient staff and office workers. Great job DR BRASS and Staff

April 3rd, 2013
Highly Recommend Dr. Brass
I made an appointment with the Brass Eye Center on the enthusiastic recommendation of a friend. I wasn't disappointed. The Office staff is efficient and friendly. Everyone has a job to do, yet they are attentive to their patients. One person is designated as a contact for questions and I found that a very helpful service. I was impressed that I was escorted from one procedure to the next and not left on my own to locate an area. My encounters with Dr. Brass were informational and pleasant. He explained and demonstrated his plan for treating my cataracts in terms I could easily understand and then patiently answered all my questions. I found him to to knowledgeable, personable and caring. The cataract operation was a simple procedure. He explained what he was doing as he operated which was a comfort. The result was a successful implant (I chose the Toric lens and am glad I did); everything is brighter and clearer than I can remember in a very long time. I am scheduled for my 2nd eye surgery soon and I can honestly say I am looking forward to it.