A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brasted:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brasted is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brasted
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brasted Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brasted, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasted graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Brasted has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Brasted MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Brasted practice?
- Dr. Robert Brasted has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brasted practices Psychiatry near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Psychiatrists.