A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brasted:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brasted is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brasted, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasted graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Brasted has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Brasted MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Brasted practice?
- Dr. Robert Brasted has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brasted practices Psychiatry near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Psychiatrists.