A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Braunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Braunstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braunstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Braunstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Braunstein, MBA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunstein graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Braunstein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Braunstein MBA and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Braunstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Braunstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Braunstein practices Ophthalmology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Ophthalmologists.