A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Braunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Braunstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Braunstein, MBA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunstein graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Braunstein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Braunstein MBA and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Braunstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Braunstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Braunstein practices Ophthalmology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Ophthalmologists.