Learn more about Dr. Robert Bray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bray, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bray graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
- Diag Intervent’nl Sports&Spine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stanley Bray MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Bray practice?
- Dr. Robert Bray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bray practices Neurological Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Neurological Surgeons.