Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

by JoAnn Cook on Aug 12th, 2015

Never hesitated having dr. Bray operate on upper spine yrs. ago and recent more intricate surgery, I am grateful to find such a master of surgery , just talking to him, was just confident with how he reached a diagnosis on the spot. Very knowledgeable and just his expertise is amazing. God bless his calling to all his patients! Thank you so very much!

May 25th, 2015

Bad outcome stay away

Retired Navy Seal show details Retired Navy Seal
by M on Jun 9th, 2014

After years of suffering with a broken neck and back, and not having surgery being told I only had a 30% chance of walking again if I had surgery. A friend of mine from NASA recommended Dr. Bray who had fixed several botched surgeries on him from other doctors. I am now pain free, have no restrictions and wouldn't let anyone else touch my spine. Confidence is mistaken for arrogance. Like with any doctor you have to be assertive and let him know what issues your having. He is confident for good reason. He is simply the best.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Riley on Dec 19th, 2013

Superior surgeon! Highly recommend Dr. Bray, I wouldn't trust anyone else but him. I don't understand all the rude comments because my experience was beyond amazing. I am truly grateful for his time and dedication. Also, his staff is more than generous and considerate. My experience made me enjoy surgery. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Great care on all levels. show details Great care on all levels.
Mar 19th, 2012

Dr. Bray operated on my back and neck in the span of two years . I had a very successful outcome with both surgeries, and feel very fortunate to have had him as my doctor. He is a brilliant surgeon, and his staff is caring and available .

Changed my life! show details Changed my life!
Jun 13th, 2011

I was in horrific pain and felt immediate relief after my surgery with Dr. Bray several years ago. Then I did a few dumb things and had to have a second surgery. I guess I thought I was invincible. This was many years ago and I have been pain free ever since. My recovery time was very small both times and I have only a tiny little scar. Doctor Bray really changed my life.

Is Supposed To Brilliant But Failed Me show details Is Supposed To Brilliant But Failed Me
Dec 14th, 2010

I had a lumbar discectomy a few years ago with Dr Bray. I re-herniated my disc after 6 weeks and had to go in again. Even after two discectomies I have still been in extreme pain. I appreciate that he was trying to be conservative but the surgeries did not work. He also has a terrible bedside manner and kept calling me fat even though I am 5'7 and 138 lbs (he is used to celebrities and athletes). Now I am preparing to have an anterior lumbar fusion. When I contacted his office I was told that even though I am a former patient he will not work with me unless I pay him $20,000 up front and do the surgery in his surgical center (where he gets a cut of the center's profits). I was also told that at this point in his career he can afford to pick and choose his patients. I hear he is a brilliant surgeon but he has yet to convince me.

Superior Surgeon show details Superior Surgeon
by Beth on Oct 25th, 2010

100% success rate for herniated discs in neck. Superior surgeon, staff, nurse. Saved my life

Sep 5th, 2010

Dr.Bray is a gifted surgeon. I received excellent patient care from the initial consultation appointment , through the entire months following recovery.His staff is caring and available, and always willing to help.

THE BEST! show details THE BEST!
Feb 18th, 2010

very caring. knows what he is talking about. has his own surgical facilities. great experiance.

Sep 1st, 2009

Has an excellent reputation. Only Doctor I have ever seen who proactively discussed out-of-pocket expenses in pre-surgery conversation.Office is the worst I have ever dealt with in returning phone calls to make app'ts. Sometimes took 8 business days and numerous unreturned messages to simply get an app't or get someone to return call to ask a question.

Apr 23rd, 2008

Dr. Bray is a truly excellent doctor. He is technically gifted, and has a wonderful bedside manner.