Learn more about Dr. Robert Brebrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brebrick is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brebrick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brebrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brebrick, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brebrick graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Brebrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Memorial Health Center Inc
- Langlade Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Brebrick FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Brebrick practice?
- Dr. Robert Brebrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brebrick practices Surgery near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Surgeons.