Learn more about Dr. Robert Brebrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brebrick is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brebrick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brebrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brebrick, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brebrick graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Brebrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Memorial Health Center Inc
- Langlade Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Brebrick FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Brebrick practice?
- Dr. Robert Brebrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brebrick practices Surgery near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Surgeons.