A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Breeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Breeze, Residency Program Director is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Breeze, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeze graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Breeze has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Breeze MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Breeze practice?
- Dr. Robert Breeze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Breeze practices Neurological Surgery near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Englewood Surgeons.