A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Breeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Breeze, Residency Program Director is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Breeze, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeze graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Breeze has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breeze accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Breeze practice?
Dr. Robert Breeze practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Englewood, CO.
See Aurora Neurological Surgeons, Aurora Surgeons, and Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons.