A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brehouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brehouse graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brehouse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harold Brehouse DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Brehouse practice?
- Dr. Robert Brehouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brehouse practices Family Medicine near Croydon, PA.
See Croydon Primary Care Doctors.