Learn more about Dr. Robert Breitenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Breitenbach, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Breitenbach graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Breitenbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center Inc
- Winona Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breitenbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 4 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Breitenbach practice?
Dr. Robert Breitenbach practices Family Medicine near Spring Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Harmony, MN.
See Spring Grove Family Physicians.