A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Breitenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Breitenbach, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Breitenbach graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Breitenbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center Inc
- Winona Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Breitenbach MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Breitenbach practice?
- Dr. Robert Breitenbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Breitenbach practices Family Medicine near Spring Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Harmony, MN.
See Spring Grove Family Physicians.