Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Brewer
Dr. Robert Brewer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carbondale, IL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Brewer is affiliated with Jewish Hospital, Norton Suburban Hospital and St Joseph Memorial Hospital. Dr. Brewer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Brewer has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Brewer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carbondale, IL.
Dr. Suven Shankar
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Residency
Carbondale, IL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Adrian Martin
Carbondale, IL 0.01 mi25
Dr. Satyadeep Bhattacharya
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Carbondale, IL 0.01 mi9