A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brinson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brinson, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Brinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brinson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Brinson practice?
- Dr. Robert Brinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brinson practices Gastroenterology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Gastroenterologists.