A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brislin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brislin, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brislin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brislin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Brislin DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Brislin practice?
- Dr. Robert Brislin has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brislin practices Anesthesiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Dover, DE.
See Wilmington Anesthesiologists.