A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brissie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brissie is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brissie, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brissie graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Brissie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper Green - Mercy Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr -Bir, Birmingham, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mills Brissie MD is a male Pathologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Brissie practice?
- Dr. Robert Brissie has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brissie practices Anatomic Pathology and Forensic Pathology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Pathologists.