A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brocker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brocker, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brocker graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brocker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Liverpool City Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Brocker MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Brocker practice?
- Dr. Robert Brocker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brocker practices Neurology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH.
See Youngstown Neurologists.