A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brockhurst, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 16 Areas, including Cryosurgery, Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy, and Eye Cancer.13 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockhurst graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brockhurst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary
- Mass Eye And Ear Infirm - Inpt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brockhurst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brockhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Brockhurst practice?
Dr. Robert Brockhurst practices Ophthalmology near Marblehead, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Marblehead Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Brockhurst, Dr. Bobby Brockhurst, Dr. Rob Brockhurst, Dr. Robbie Brockhurst