A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brockie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brockie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brockie
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brockie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brockie, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brockie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edwin Brockie MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Brockie practice?
- Dr. Robert Brockie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brockie practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.