Learn more about Dr. Robert Brockie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brockie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brockie
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Brockie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brockie, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brockie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edwin Brockie MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Brockie practice?
- Dr. Robert Brockie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brockie practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.