Cardiologist (heart)

Apr 20th, 2015

Well worth the wait on my appointment dates. He spent more time with me than another doctor I have seen over the years and carefully explained my issues and options.

by Ken on Apr 3rd, 2015

Dr Brockie is a real old fashioned Dr who thoroughly knows his specialty and takes the time to probe and carefully consider all patient input. He really helped me out of my problem where other N TX doctors did not! Highly recommended!

A good physician! show details A good physician!
Aug 2nd, 2012

I have been his patient for 10 years. He is unfailingly caring in his manner, realistic in his clinical assessments, and truly cares about his patients. As a cardiac nurse who worked in a hospital where he admitted patients, I know this is true not only for me but for all his patients.

Do not use this medical institution show details Do not use this medical institution
Mar 9th, 2012

Do not answer calls, bad treatment of customers and not deliver on time test results.

Aug 19th, 2010

I personally know a patient who has been under the care of Dr. Brockie for over 20 years with outstanding results. I, myself, have been a patient, as well, and have had excellent care.

Needs to be a plumber show details Needs to be a plumber
Jun 26th, 2008