Dr. Robert Brodish MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Hartford, WI

• Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2015
Find a different doctor!!!
I have had Dr. Brodish two times for an colonoscopy out of the 4 times I have had the procedure done. The first time I woke up 3 times during the procedure to find him and the nurse fighting and one time he actually yelled at me to hold still!!! Really??? I shouldn't have even wake up! I remember my recoop time was longer then one I had prior to this. By mistake I booked another one with him. I hadn't realize my error until I was in the operating room. OMG as soon as I saw him I couldn't believe I did that! Once again his bedside manor was horrible. Although I stayed a sleep the whole procedure this time. I was in so much pain! The nursing staff was wonderful. After x-rays and finally finding a way to make me comfortable enough to go home, I ended up in hospital care for 6 hours instead of the usual 2 hours. The rest of the day was sleeping a much discomfort. The next day was miserable! After 2 phone calls with the nurses, they decided to have him call me. Yes he returned my call in a reasonable time frame. He once again through me off guard with his horrible bedside manor. He acted like I was wasting his time. "Take milk of magnesia" was about all he said. Although I spent another night waking up several times to use the restroom, I did find relief in the bloating. Still 2 days after the procedure I am quite sore yet. Please don't make my mistake! My advice don't see him!!!

November 6th, 2012
Judy Remmert
Dr. Brodish is a wonderful doctor, he made me feel very comfortable and he has a great bedside manner, would not hesitate to request his services in the future.That's for making me feel so comfortable Dr. Brodish.

May 12th, 2016