A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brolin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brolin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Body Weight
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Brolin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brolin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Brolin practice?
Dr. Robert Brolin practices Surgery near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Surgeons.