Learn more about Dr. Robert Brolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brolin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brolin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brolin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brolin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Body Weight
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Brolin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Brolin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brolin FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Brolin practice?
- Dr. Robert Brolin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brolin practices Surgery near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Surgeons.