A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bronstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bronstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bronstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bronstein graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bronstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Bronstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Bronstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Bronstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bronstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons and Rochester Sports Medicine Doctors.