Learn more about Dr. Robert Bronstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bronstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bronstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bronstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bronstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bronstein graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bronstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Bronstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Bronstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Bronstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bronstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons and Rochester Sports Medicine Doctors.