Learn more about Dr. Robert Brook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brook graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Brook practice?
Dr. Robert Brook practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.