- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Brook
Dr. Robert Brook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brook is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center, CS Mott Children's Hospital and Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Brook has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Brook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Andreas Moraitis
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi
Dr. Wolf Duvernoy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi54
Dr. Laura Howe
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi7