Dr. Robert Brownsberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Brownsberger?

September 18th, 2017

Too busy to give an apointment

My friend recommended this doctor to me. I have spondyloslisthesis of my L4 vertebrae and am trying to avoid spinal fusion. When I called for my appointment they said I need a referral from my GP. I visited my GP, had the referral faxed over, and his office claimed they did not have it. My doctor's staff called his office and they "found" the referral. They said it had to go thru medical review. Three weeks later I am still waiting for medical review. They are too busy to review my case and do not return phone calls. This doctor may be great, but his office staff have dropped the ball.

August 9th, 2017

Great doctor

Very caring doctor

July 25th, 2017

stuck with brownsberger

May 28th, 2017

A Doctor who takes the time to care!!. A VERY admirable and sometimes hard to find personality trait in our medical system.

I like Dr. B, as his staff refers to him. Some patients call him Bob. He is approachable. Kind hearted and ethical. He works very hard but stays low key. He is patient as his patients ramble. If you tell him something he remembers it s important to you. I always prefer female doctors because they seem easier to tell stuff to, but Dr. Brownsberger.is not a jerk in a white coat. He is a knowledgable, experienced kind soul who even on his most exhausting days appreciates having you under his care.

April 24th, 2017

Mainly interested in what implants he can do

This Dr, had no interest in addressing issues that he couldn't address with out doing an implanted tense unit shots or other medication implant. If you are not interested in that you are shoved off onto assistants for your medications. If you are having a developing problem that needs further evaluation you can not get your concerns heard.

January 28th, 2016

Dr. Brownsburger is amazing. Couldnt be happier with any other doc

January 12th, 2016

Excellent PM Doc in Flagstaff

Dr. Brownsberger and staff were very responsive, respectful, and professional. Dr. Brownsberger listened to concerns and challenges. In my consultation, I felt as if he was genuinely interested in partnering with me as we move forward in a course of treatment.

June 28th, 2013

Maintenance

Dr. Brownsberger is great. Office staff is also great.

April 20th, 2010