Dr. Robert Brueck MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Cape Coral, FL

April 10th, 2017
My personal feelings.
I find it hard to believe there are zero negative comments about Dr. Brueck,, maybe because there are only 18 reviews highlighted here, I could be wrong. No one is perfect! Yes I was a patient of Dr. Brueck and after spending a total of $25,000.00 a lady told me "well you don't look like a monster". Can you imagine how humiliating this felt? After the first $10,000.00 surgery I cried when I saw the before and after photos, ( NOT TEARS OF JOY I ASSURE YOU ). Yes, Dr. Brueck is charming, informed and he does make you feel like you're his top priority. In my opinion and experience that all went out the window the first time I voiced any negative concerns. It seems after every procedure there was another than another and another. I kept telling myself the results would be better after the next proposed surgery. I felt convinced that he would take care of me as he stated several times. Everyday I cry when I look in the mirror, I cry every time I brush my hair and I feel like there's no hope it will ever be better. My funds have been depleted. No, I'm not wealthy but thought I've never done anything so special for myself nor will I ever again. So just once I treated myself, "let the buyer beware". Final notes: I'm not a spring chicken but then again, I'm not an old hag. It was painful to hear, "I can only do so much with what I have to work with",. It was then I started to believe I did indeed look like an old hag. This review is comprised entirely of my own opinions.

August 22nd, 2016
HEADMASTER CANTERBURY SCHOOL, CFEDu. (Retired)
"TOP OF THE LINE" VERY MUCH DOWN TO EARTH, EFFICIENT, MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY, GREAT EVALUATION OF YOUR MEDICAL PROBLEM/NEED, IMMEDIATE AND VERY CAREFUL AND CONCERNED WITH THE MEDICAL PROBLEM. ALMOST IMMEDIATE RESPONSE AND TREATMENT OF THE PROBLEM. TOP FLIGHT!

April 13th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Brueck for more than 20 years for reoccurring skin cancer issues and I have had only incredible experiences. He is thoughtful, patient, and definitely knows his stuff. What stands out to me is how much Dr. Brueck cares for his patients.

April 12th, 2014
Dr.Brueck's skill has successfully accomplished my goal.
I have just completed my third cosmetic surgery supervise with dr.Brueck. This each instanced Dr. brueck and his stuff have been very skilled and caring professional. Dr. Brueck carefully listened to what I wished to accomplish with each procedure and then implement the process with recommendation as appropriate. His skill has successfully accomplished my goal. His thoughtful follow up has made me feel wonder & safe as a patient. I thought Dr. Brueck for his help & skill would strongly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

December 8th, 2013
Highly Recommended Doctor
From the first visit Dr. Brueck’s staff was outstanding! The consultation was free too! I never felt uncomfortable at any of my appointments. The doctor answered every question I had and he was very kind, puts you at ease. I had been to other plastic surgeons in the past, but I will continue to see Dr. Brueck because he is the best! In fact I just scheduled another surgery which I will have soon and I can’t wait for it.

December 7th, 2013
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Brueck was awesome, staff was great. Shy is wonderful. Results were beyond my expectations, I am already very happy with the result, it’s only been three and half weeks. Lipo on stomach inner outer thighs, body and butt. Compression garment was way big so just bought one online. Very happy from start to finish.

October 2nd, 2013
I found Dr. Brueck and his staff exceptional in every way
I found Dr. Brueck and his staff exceptional in every way. Dr.Brueck listens and has a great deal of compassion. He puts the needs and wants of the patient first. If you know what you want he will accommodate you and not try to push anything on you. If you are not sure what you want he will supply you with many options.

September 7th, 2013
Dr. Brueck is the best
Dr. Brueck, you are the best. Your caring personality came through to me immediately and made me feel totally comfortable will all you had planned. Because of your kindness, all my fears were erased. Your expertise, experience and fairness are the reason for the amazing results of my procedure. I am thrilled with the outcome (as is Bob) and I can’t thank you enough for making me feel like “the younger me” again. I would also like to give a special thank you to Chi, your beautiful assistant. She is fantastic and so very friendly and caring. She also made me feel totally at ease with the upcoming procedure. I send love and appreciation to all and want you to know that I will always recommend you. You’re the best in my eyes!

September 1st, 2013
Results beyond expectation
Dr. Brueck is amazing!! I was referred to Dr. Brueck in an emergent situation. He was willing to keep the office open for me to get there under the circumstance that I was in He knew exactly what needed to be done and did it. The results are amazing, I am thrilled with the result and I trust Dr. Brueck, I had no ideas what to expect, but it definitely exceeded any expectation I could have imagined. Thank you Dr.Brueck

June 9th, 2013
He and his entire team are professional
My entire experience for my breast augmentation was a lot on a scale of 1-10. From the first appointment through the eleven day follow-up appointment, the doctor nurses and support people were wonderful and certainly put me at ease through the entire process. A retired nurse, retired ER doctor, recommended Dr. Brueck and I will do the same as my experience was also very positive. He and his entire team are professional and take pride and care in what they are doing for you as an individual. I could not be happier with my results.

May 30th, 2013
I am thrilled with the results of my recent “Quicklift”
I am thrilled with the results of my recent “Quicklift” Undertaking this procedure at 64, I was looking for A “Refreshed” Appearance and not a Just a obvious facelift. The quicklift combined with a lower Blift achieved my goals thanks to Dr.Bruek’s expert skills.

May 16th, 2013
I feel extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Brueck
I feel extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Brueck for the treatment of Rhinophyma several years ago. My nose appear to be twice its original size. After a 30 or 40 minute procedure with the fires and mos-capable surgeon. I have even met (and I have met several) Dr. Brueck made me look and feel fifteen years younger. I will be forever grateful.