Dr. Robert Brueck, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Dr.Brueck's skill has successfully accomplished my goal. show details Dr.Brueck's skill has successfully accomplished my goal.
by Trilla barr on Apr 12th, 2014

I have just completed my third cosmetic surgery supervise with dr.Brueck. This each instanced Dr. brueck and his stuff have been very skilled and caring professional. Dr. Brueck carefully listened to what I wished to accomplish with each procedure and then implement the process with recommendation as appropriate. His skill has successfully accomplished my goal. His thoughtful follow up has made me feel wonder & safe as a patient. I thought Dr. Brueck for his help & skill would strongly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

Highly Recommended Doctor show details Highly Recommended Doctor
by Linda Gubert on Dec 8th, 2013

From the first visit Dr. Brueck’s staff was outstanding! The consultation was free too! I never felt uncomfortable at any of my appointments. The doctor answered every question I had and he was very kind, puts you at ease. I had been to other plastic surgeons in the past, but I will continue to see Dr. Brueck because he is the best! In fact I just scheduled another surgery which I will have soon and I can’t wait for it.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Nanny Dixon on Dec 7th, 2013

Dr. Brueck was awesome, staff was great. Shy is wonderful. Results were beyond my expectations, I am already very happy with the result, it’s only been three and half weeks. Lipo on stomach inner outer thighs, body and butt. Compression garment was way big so just bought one online. Very happy from start to finish.

I found Dr. Brueck and his staff exceptional in every way show details I found Dr. Brueck and his staff exceptional in every way
by Alexender Bell on Oct 2nd, 2013

I found Dr. Brueck and his staff exceptional in every way. Dr.Brueck listens and has a great deal of compassion. He puts the needs and wants of the patient first. If you know what you want he will accommodate you and not try to push anything on you. If you are not sure what you want he will supply you with many options.

Dr. Brueck is the best show details Dr. Brueck is the best
by CAITLYN on Sep 7th, 2013

Dr. Brueck, you are the best. Your caring personality came through to me immediately and made me feel totally comfortable will all you had planned. Because of your kindness, all my fears were erased. Your expertise, experience and fairness are the reason for the amazing results of my procedure. I am thrilled with the outcome (as is Bob) and I can’t thank you enough for making me feel like “the younger me” again. I would also like to give a special thank you to Chi, your beautiful assistant. She is fantastic and so very friendly and caring. She also made me feel totally at ease with the upcoming procedure. I send love and appreciation to all and want you to know that I will always recommend you. You’re the best in my eyes!

Results beyond expectation show details Results beyond expectation
by Suri.M on Sep 1st, 2013

Dr. Brueck is amazing!! I was referred to Dr. Brueck in an emergent situation. He was willing to keep the office open for me to get there under the circumstance that I was in He knew exactly what needed to be done and did it. The results are amazing, I am thrilled with the result and I trust Dr. Brueck, I had no ideas what to expect, but it definitely exceeded any expectation I could have imagined. Thank you Dr.Brueck

He and his entire team are professional show details He and his entire team are professional
by sheryl, doerry on Jun 9th, 2013

My entire experience for my breast augmentation was a lot on a scale of 1-10. From the first appointment through the eleven day follow-up appointment, the doctor nurses and support people were wonderful and certainly put me at ease through the entire process. A retired nurse, retired ER doctor, recommended Dr. Brueck and I will do the same as my experience was also very positive. He and his entire team are professional and take pride and care in what they are doing for you as an individual. I could not be happier with my results.

I am thrilled with the results of my recent “Quicklift” show details I am thrilled with the results of my recent “Quicklift”
by glenda.shidemantle on May 30th, 2013

I am thrilled with the results of my recent “Quicklift” Undertaking this procedure at 64, I was looking for A “Refreshed” Appearance and not a Just a obvious facelift. The quicklift combined with a lower Blift achieved my goals thanks to Dr.Bruek’s expert skills.

I feel extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Brueck show details I feel extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Brueck
by Coleen Burr on May 16th, 2013

I feel extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Brueck for the treatment of Rhinophyma several years ago. My nose appear to be twice its original size. After a 30 or 40 minute procedure with the fires and mos-capable surgeon. I have even met (and I have met several) Dr. Brueck made me look and feel fifteen years younger. I will be forever grateful.

reconstruction is like child-birth show details reconstruction is like child-birth
by lorna lope on May 7th, 2013

I was not the ideal patient. You see, I selfishly took advantage of Dr. Brueck’s staff by enjoying them both professionally and personally. Dr.Brueck is great doctor I have ever met, you can talk to him like your own brother, and he still treats you like his only sister. From the month I watched his videos I knew I had found my surgeon because he was genius. He is a real person that cares about your personal welfare and outcome. My results after one week look promising. I decided I wanted to have this done years ago. I am glad I wanted on Just the right genuine person. The nurse shy and director Carol are also gems. They put up with me asking questions, making a big mistake (always follow direction!) and patiently caring for my concern. I think reconstruction is like child-birth. You soon forget the pair as you enjoys the results. But make sure you have experience, wisdom and the blessing on the hands of a good qualified persons and stuff.

Everyone was great show details Everyone was great
by Lissa Druessler on Mar 23rd, 2013

I had an eyelid lift. Everyone was great. My eyes hook alert, refreshed. I got excellent care. Dr. Brueck was so nice and cared about my concerns. Everything came out great yours will too.

I Would Recommend anyone to Dr.B show details I Would Recommend anyone to Dr.B
by Barbara on Feb 21st, 2013

Where do I begun. When I just met Dr B. I was immediately comfortable. He took all the time in world to answer all my questions and concerns. He has tons of year of experience and there isn’t anything he hasn’t seen. I love his staff; they always called back quickly to address my concerns no matter how small. Can’t say enough how wonderful they all are.

Dr.Brueck is a Great Surgeon show details Dr.Brueck is a Great Surgeon
by Iutte Basdaca on Feb 7th, 2013

Dr brueck and his staff worked very hard to accommodate me, The procedure went flawlessly, I followed all Dr.Brueck’s instructions closely and was back to work after only 17 days! I look healthier now and that I have in years, and I feel amazing! Nothing I did on my own world improve my appearance, now my outside matches my fitness effects, I wish I hadn’t waited so long to this. Thank you Dr.Brueck.

Perfect Surgery,Really Great Sugeon show details Perfect Surgery,Really Great Sugeon
by Bill Agan on Jan 19th, 2013

Upper eyelid and neck lift surgery were performed together. It worked perfect to my eyes and neck have the same look as when I was twenty. And yes I would do it all again. Everything was routine and easy. Yet, this is serious surgery. It’s important that it’s done right. Without a doubt , Dr.Brueck is an extremely skilled surgeon. Dr.Brueck has my complete trust.

Awesome Surgeon ,Very Caring -Recommended show details Awesome Surgeon ,Very Caring -Recommended
Nov 12th, 2012

"Dr. Brueck's bedside manner is impeccable. He is very caring & reassures you, everything will be okay. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. Dr Brueck has done three surgeries on my nose for basal cell. His work is a gift from God.

Mar 27th, 2009

A wonderful experience and a great outcome!