Dr. Robert Brueck, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr.Brueck's skill has successfully accomplished my goal.  |  show details
by Trilla barr on Apr 12th, 2014

I have just completed my third cosmetic surgery supervise with dr.Brueck. This each instanced Dr. brueck and his stuff have been very skilled and caring professional. Dr. Brueck carefully listened to what I wished to accomplish with each procedure and then implement the process with recommendation as appropriate. His skill has successfully accomplished my goal. His thoughtful follow up has made me feel wonder & safe as a patient. I thought Dr. Brueck for his help & skill would strongly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

|  Highly Recommended Doctor  |  show details
by Linda Gubert on Dec 8th, 2013

From the first visit Dr. Brueck’s staff was outstanding! The consultation was free too! I never felt uncomfortable at any of my appointments. The doctor answered every question I had and he was very kind, puts you at ease. I had been to other plastic surgeons in the past, but I will continue to see Dr. Brueck because he is the best! In fact I just scheduled another surgery which I will have soon and I can’t wait for it.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by Nanny Dixon on Dec 7th, 2013

Dr. Brueck was awesome, staff was great. Shy is wonderful. Results were beyond my expectations, I am already very happy with the result, it’s only been three and half weeks. Lipo on stomach inner outer thighs, body and butt. Compression garment was way big so just bought one online. Very happy from start to finish.

|  I found Dr. Brueck and his staff exceptional in every way  |  show details
by Alexender Bell on Oct 2nd, 2013

I found Dr. Brueck and his staff exceptional in every way. Dr.Brueck listens and has a great deal of compassion. He puts the needs and wants of the patient first. If you know what you want he will accommodate you and not try to push anything on you. If you are not sure what you want he will supply you with many options.

|  Dr. Brueck is the best  |  show details
by CAITLYN on Sep 7th, 2013

Dr. Brueck, you are the best. Your caring personality came through to me immediately and made me feel totally comfortable will all you had planned. Because of your kindness, all my fears were erased. Your expertise, experience and fairness are the reason for the amazing results of my procedure. I am thrilled with the outcome (as is Bob) and I can’t thank you enough for making me feel like “the younger me” again. I would also like to give a special thank you to Chi, your beautiful assistant. She is fantastic and so very friendly and caring. She also made me feel totally at ease with the upcoming procedure. I send love and appreciation to all and want you to know that I will always recommend you. You’re the best in my eyes!

|  Results beyond expectation  |  show details
by Suri.M on Sep 1st, 2013

Dr. Brueck is amazing!! I was referred to Dr. Brueck in an emergent situation. He was willing to keep the office open for me to get there under the circumstance that I was in He knew exactly what needed to be done and did it. The results are amazing, I am thrilled with the result and I trust Dr. Brueck, I had no ideas what to expect, but it definitely exceeded any expectation I could have imagined. Thank you Dr.Brueck

|  I was fortunate to have Dr. Brueck as my surgeon  |  show details
by w.r on Aug 18th, 2013

I was fortunate to have Dr. Brueck as my surgeon back in 1998. I had a great experience and wonderful results. When I recently decided to proceed with my desire to have liposuction, chosing a qualified and experienced surgeon was a no-brainer. Although I did check out other surgeons online, Dr.Brueck was still my first and only choice, with no doubt in my mind. Chi and Debi and the entire staff were all so friendly and accommodating and they make you feel so comfortable and not embarrassed at all. Chi was wonderful and was very patient with me during the entire pre-op phase. She treats like you a friend, not just a patient! Dr. Brueck was very patient with me and listened to all of my concerns and questions, but he immediately knew and understands exactly what I wanted and explained what would work best for me. He explained everything to me in detail, but in a way that I understood completely. I felt comfortable right way that he just ‘got it’ and knew what I wanted. If you want a surgeon who takes time to talk to you, explain thoroughly, listen to you, answer your questions, reassure you with complete confidence.. and all of this in one appointment.. as if you were his only patient that day..this is the experience you will get from Dr. Brueck. He is very professional, caring and compassionate, In addition to years of experience, Dr.Brueck also has a great sense of humor and easy going nature that you can’t help but feel comfortable and know that you have made the right choice in choosing him. My surgery was a few months ago and I couldn’t be happier. Dr. Brueck did an amazing job. His expensive knowledge, expertise and incredible talent gave me beautiful results that are noticeable, yet very natural. I am very happy with my new and improved figure and I am much more confident. Most important, once your surgery is over, Dr.Brueck doesn’t just breeze you through your “post-op” appointments-he is still there, committed, to make sure you are happy and satisfied with your results. If there is anything you are still insecure about, he is right there with you to discuss openly and make sure you are completely satisfied. As far as my overall experience in regards to my surgery, recovery and Dr. Brueck and his staff, I would give 5 out of 5 stars, and then some! -W.R

|  He and his entire team are professional  |  show details
by sheryl, doerry on Jun 9th, 2013

My entire experience for my breast augmentation was a lot on a scale of 1-10. From the first appointment through the eleven day follow-up appointment, the doctor nurses and support people were wonderful and certainly put me at ease through the entire process. A retired nurse, retired ER doctor, recommended Dr. Brueck and I will do the same as my experience was also very positive. He and his entire team are professional and take pride and care in what they are doing for you as an individual. I could not be happier with my results.

|  I am thrilled with the results of my recent “Quicklift”  |  show details
by glenda.shidemantle on May 30th, 2013

I am thrilled with the results of my recent “Quicklift” Undertaking this procedure at 64, I was looking for A “Refreshed” Appearance and not a Just a obvious facelift. The quicklift combined with a lower Blift achieved my goals thanks to Dr.Bruek’s expert skills.

|  I feel extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Brueck  |  show details
by Coleen Burr on May 16th, 2013

I feel extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Brueck for the treatment of Rhinophyma several years ago. My nose appear to be twice its original size. After a 30 or 40 minute procedure with the fires and mos-capable surgeon. I have even met (and I have met several) Dr. Brueck made me look and feel fifteen years younger. I will be forever grateful.

|  reconstruction is like child-birth  |  show details
by lorna lope on May 7th, 2013

I was not the ideal patient. You see, I selfishly took advantage of Dr. Brueck’s staff by enjoying them both professionally and personally. Dr.Brueck is great doctor I have ever met, you can talk to him like your own brother, and he still treats you like his only sister. From the month I watched his videos I knew I had found my surgeon because he was genius. He is a real person that cares about your personal welfare and outcome. My results after one week look promising. I decided I wanted to have this done years ago. I am glad I wanted on Just the right genuine person. The nurse shy and director Carol are also gems. They put up with me asking questions, making a big mistake (always follow direction!) and patiently caring for my concern. I think reconstruction is like child-birth. You soon forget the pair as you enjoys the results. But make sure you have experience, wisdom and the blessing on the hands of a good qualified persons and stuff.

|  Everyone was great  |  show details
by Lissa Druessler on Mar 23rd, 2013

I had an eyelid lift. Everyone was great. My eyes hook alert, refreshed. I got excellent care. Dr. Brueck was so nice and cared about my concerns. Everything came out great yours will too.

|  I Would Recommend anyone to Dr.B  |  show details
by Barbara on Feb 21st, 2013

Where do I begun. When I just met Dr B. I was immediately comfortable. He took all the time in world to answer all my questions and concerns. He has tons of year of experience and there isn’t anything he hasn’t seen. I love his staff; they always called back quickly to address my concerns no matter how small. Can’t say enough how wonderful they all are.

|  Dr.Brueck is a Great Surgeon  |  show details
by Iutte Basdaca on Feb 7th, 2013

Dr brueck and his staff worked very hard to accommodate me, The procedure went flawlessly, I followed all Dr.Brueck’s instructions closely and was back to work after only 17 days! I look healthier now and that I have in years, and I feel amazing! Nothing I did on my own world improve my appearance, now my outside matches my fitness effects, I wish I hadn’t waited so long to this. Thank you Dr.Brueck.

|  Perfect Surgery,Really Great Sugeon  |  show details
by Bill Agan on Jan 19th, 2013

Upper eyelid and neck lift surgery were performed together. It worked perfect to my eyes and neck have the same look as when I was twenty. And yes I would do it all again. Everything was routine and easy. Yet, this is serious surgery. It’s important that it’s done right. Without a doubt , Dr.Brueck is an extremely skilled surgeon. Dr.Brueck has my complete trust.

|  Awesome Surgeon ,Very Caring -Recommended  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

"Dr. Brueck's bedside manner is impeccable. He is very caring & reassures you, everything will be okay. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. Dr Brueck has done three surgeries on my nose for basal cell. His work is a gift from God.

|  Caring, Gentle Surgeon - Great Tummy Tuck 11/5/12  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2012

Overall rating - ExcellentHelps patients understand their condition - Excellent Listens and addresses questions and concerns - Excellent Demonstrates bedside manner - Excellent Office staff is professional and courteous - Excellent Office facility is clean and comfortable - Excellent I recommend Robert Brueck. Last visit was 1-6 months ago. Average wait time was 5 minutes. Thank you so much! It has been 7 weeks since my tummy tuck, arm lift and implants and the results are incredible. Scarring is minimal and I was able to return to work after 2 weeks! After having a prior breast reduction and then losing 140lbs, my body was left with so much extra skin,it destroyed myself esteem. Since the surgery, I have more self esteem now than I have had in my entire life! I was comforted by the 3 consultation sessions to ease my anxiety prior to surgery. Your calming demeanor and patience with the endless questions I had made it so I never once felt pressured or rushed. Your staff is top notch; especially Shy! Thank you for making my dream affordable! " - LP 11/4/12

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

I am honored to offer an asscessment of my procedures performed by Dr.Brueck and his fabulous staff. Prior to the seperate procedurs on my upper and lower eyelids, I had 11% periferal vision. Post-op I have 100% periferal vision. Dr.Brueck has always done exactly what he said he would do. The procedures, healing process and follow-up were exactly as he described. I highly respect Dr.Brueck and his staff and highly recommend his professionalism to anybody and everybody. Respectfully submitted, Craig R. Carpenter10/18/2012

|  show details
Mar 27th, 2009

A wonderful experience and a great outcome!