Learn more about Dr. Robert Brumback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brumback is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brumback
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brumback Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brumback, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Compartment Syndromes
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Interventional Radiology
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumback graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Brumback has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Brumback MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Brumback practice?
- Dr. Robert Brumback has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brumback practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.