A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brumback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brumback is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brumback, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Compartment Syndromes
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Interventional Radiology
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumback graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Brumback has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Brumback MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Brumback practice?
- Dr. Robert Brumback has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brumback practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.