A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brunst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brunst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunst graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Brunst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brunst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Brunst practice?
Dr. Robert Brunst practices Family Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See Carlsbad Family Physicians.