A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brunst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brunst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunst graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Brunst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frits Brunst MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Brunst practice?
- Dr. Robert Brunst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brunst practices Family Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See Carlsbad Primary Care Doctors.