Learn more about Dr. Robert Brus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brus
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brus graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Brus DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Brus practice?
- Dr. Robert Brus has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brus practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Geriatric Doctors.