Learn more about Dr. Robert Brus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brus
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Brus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brus graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Brus DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Brus practice?
- Dr. Robert Brus has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brus practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Geriatric Doctors.