A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brust is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brust
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Brust Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brust, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brust graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Brust has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hospital
- Private Practice
- Promise Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brust MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Brust practice?
- Dr. Robert Brust has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brust practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hutchinson, KS.
See Hutchinson Internists and Hutchinson Gastroenterologists.