Dr. Robert Brust Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Brust?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2011

LIFE SAVER

Dr Brust saved my life...I was unable to eat or drink for almost 2 years and went to atleast half a dozen doctors.Nobody knew what was wrong with me.I looked up Dr Brust in the phone book and went to see him.I told him what was wrong and he knew exactly what I was talking about.He tested me for a rare disorder in which I had to have surgery for.He had to do some tests that were unpleasant but was very nice and understanding.He even came to the hospital to see me when I had a completely differant issue going on that didn't have anything to do with his area of practice.In my opinion this man is incredible and I wouldn't recommend anybody else!!!

February 26th, 2009

Best Specialist Ever!!!

I love him, he saved my life and made me feel great! He is truely wise and cares for his patients!

July 8th, 2014