Dr. Robert Buccini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 12th, 2016
Procedure went fine-..
Procedure went fine--just hate the prep. Friendly and helpful staff.

October 3rd, 2016
It was efficient, pr..
It was efficient, professional and considerate. All staff were attentive and thoughtful.

September 26th, 2016
It was very friendly..
It was very friendly and professional Every body made me very comfortable Much better then what I expectedYou have a A team working Keep up the great service I am glad you all are proud eagle providers

September 19th, 2016
Overwhelmingly posit..
Overwhelmingly positive. From the first: I had called with a pressing problem. The office worked me in toDr. Buccini's schedule, even though it was already full. Though he'd already had a full day, Dr. Buccini'sapproach was comprehensive, thoughtful, and empathetic. His attention was always centered on my problem. At the end of the visit I left with the certainty that his plan would give a resolution to the problem.

September 13th, 2016
The procedure is com..
The procedure is completely painless. Preparation is unpleasant after about 20 oz. but overall, the peace of mind, after completion is worth it all. The entire office staff does their best for the comfort of the patient.. I highly recommend their services..

September 5th, 2016
The staff and Doctor..
The staff and Doctor were very friendly, helpful and informative. Very professional group!

August 31st, 2016
Everyone from check-..
Everyone from check-in to the actual visit with Dr. Buccini was pleasant and helpful. Dr. Buccini explored my state of health since my last visit in depth and suggested updated uses and frequency of my prescribed meds.

August 1st, 2016
Everything was very ..
Everything was very good. From the doctor and the staff I could not have wanted more

July 25th, 2016
As good as a colonos..
As good as a colonoscopy can be it seemed pleasant and staff very exceptional.

July 22nd, 2016
Dr. Buccini and his ..
Dr. Buccini and his staff are always friendly and very helpful in every way. I cannot say enough good things about them.

June 13th, 2016
They ask that you ge..
They ask that you get to the appointment a half hour early. As soon as I arrived, I was met with professionalism all the way through, from the front desk to the nurses and the doctor. Everything was explained to me clearly. I was amazed at how quick they took care of me and took care of my needs. I will strongly recommend Eagle to others.

May 6th, 2016
NO waiting. Plenty o..
NO waiting. Plenty of staff to help as one nurse was teaching a new staff member.Important to me since I am somewhat apprehensive is that everyone was friendly and put me at easequickly. This is a once every 5 year procedure for me and I have always been treated well. Thestaff and doctor were very proficient.