Dr. Robert Bucher Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016
Overall incredible doctor!
Dr. Bucher has a great bed side manner, doesn't rush through your appointment and always explains in detail any issues you are having. He doesn't leave it to one of the fabulous nurses to discuss your issues, he does it himself. That does come with minus, you want your appointment in the morning because he will probably be running late. Always worth the wait. I'm sad that I'm moving out of state and will have to find a new doctor. In my eyes he is irreplaceable

September 7th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr, Bucher over 15 years. He is the Absolute Best in all he does. His bedside manner speaks for itself... he genuinely cares. Would recommend him to anyone.

July 6th, 2016
I have been with Dr. Bucher for 17 years and I am here to tell you, you WILL NOT find a better OB/GYN in all of PA. His manner is beyond exceptional, his knowledge of medicine borders on genius if not already, and he has a fantastic sense of humor. If you need a real doctor, one who listens, cares, knows, and acknowledges you, this is him.

January 6th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
Was with him for several years and several surgeries- he always knew exactly what was going on any time I was having pain/issues. Patient, kind and very upfront, always willing to take the time and explain everything. I'm very sad that I had to move and couldn't take him with me.

January 12th, 2015
very sad
I love this doctor his way explaining things so you fully understand is amazing... Been with him for 17 yrs , but very very sad I had to leave his care due to change in health insurence ....

September 19th, 2014
Ms.
Absolutely the best. He takes the time to listen and answer your questions. He does not rush thru your visit. When you leave the office if you haven't got the answer your questions or concern you didn't ask them during your visit with Dr. Bucher. He has been my doctor since 1996 and will continue to be my doctor. Love him!

November 4th, 2013
I've been going to Dr. Bucher for 11 years now. He's delivered all 5 of my kids through c-section. He really knows what he is doing and he is an amazing doctor. I wouldn't go to anyone but Dr. Bucher.

August 6th, 2013
Quality Care
I have been going to Dr. Bucher for ten years. He delivered my daughter eight years ago. I have never had a better physician anywhere. Dr. Bucher takes his time with every person in his care and is able to clearly communicate with his patients. He is very mild-mannered and immediately puts you at ease; most of the time he's done with my exam before I even know what's going on! Thank you Dr. Bucher for being an outstanding doctor and individual.

April 11th, 2012
Bedside manner- you are his family.

April 20th, 2011
Amazing doctor
I have had trouble finding a great ob/gyn since moving to PA. I have had several but of all the doctors I've seen doctor Bucher is by far the best!!! My favorite attribute is his amazing bedside manner. He is very experienced and knows what he is talking about

November 22nd, 2010
Second review
I've been Dr. Bucher's patient now for over three years now, and I'm consistently getting quality care. He really does address all of my concerns. He's never rushed me through an appointment.

August 9th, 2009
I've had 2 previous OBGYN's, and I'm finally getting quality care
I have tried two other obgyn offices over the past seven years, and I've finally found one that gives me the expertise for both my gynecological and obstetrical needs. Dr. Bucher identified and addressed my medical needs, and after trying for my third child, I have finally conceived and delivered under his care. Best delivery EVER! (And I have LARGE babies.) Thanks, Dr. B.