A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Budd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Budd is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Budd
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Budd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Budd, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Budd graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Budd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Nason Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Budd MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Budd practice?
- Dr. Robert Budd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Budd practices Ophthalmology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Ophthalmologists.