A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Budd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Budd is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Budd, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Budd graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Budd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Nason Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Budd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Budd practice?
Dr. Robert Budd practices Ophthalmology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Ophthalmologists.