A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Budd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Budd is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Budd, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Budd graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Budd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Nason Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Budd MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Budd practice?
- Dr. Robert Budd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Budd practices Ophthalmology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Ophthalmologists.