A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Budinetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Budinetz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Budinetz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Budinetz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Budinetz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Muhlenberg Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Budinetz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Budinetz practice?
- Dr. Robert Budinetz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Budinetz practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Center Valley, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.