inactive

April 2nd, 2016
Poor physician

August 4th, 2010
Miss my doctor.
Dr. Robert Budman is sadly missed. He was a caring professional with a good old fashioned bedside manner most modern doctors lack. Dr. Budman listened and was thorough. His explanations made sense, and he truly cared.

October 15th, 2009
An incredible Doctor
I was a patient of Dr. Budman for years and knew him to be not only a Doctor but an educator. He took the time to explain my health to me without being a lecturer. He cared about my well being. When I had to go in for tests or blood work, he always took the time to call me at home and let me know the results. I was so disappointed when he left the Doctors group because he was the ONE physician that did not "herd" the patients quickly out the door. He always had a smile on his face to greet you and was the best listener! My only complaint would be with the receptionists from time to time. They were rude but I guess that particular job does take in hundreds of calls everyday.