Allergists, Family Practitioner
St Joseph Heritage Med Group
2501 E Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92869
714-633-1011
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Long time Patient missing a great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

The two previous comments hit it on the head. He is a young doctor but old school. He cared about you, you werent a number. He listened to you for he knew you knew your body and once he got that information he applied his knowledge. Never rushed me out the door. Was sensitive to your concerns and anxiety about diagnosis and testing. He made you feel at ease, yet, letting you know what you had and what options or actions you needed to take with a soft hand. He was the most well rounded, balanced doctor ive met. I rated "him" excellent stars. The staff was a little different but understanding how he was in high demand i could see them being overwhelmed. Nurse PAM, who is the primary nurse, i had her before Budman replaced Dr. Mossler, who was also good, but Pam has always been solid. Since then, Dr.Ing has replaced him, green and fresh out of Irvine and to put it in perspective, i left after my second office visit. Dr. Budman is sorely missed. His last day, the office was flooded with people saying goodbye, paying for an appointment just to say goodbye and bringing food in for him. People were crying. I was very sad. I became pretty good friends with him, a true godsend in this world.

|  Miss my doctor.  |  show details
by Nancy on Aug 4th, 2010

Dr. Robert Budman is sadly missed. He was a caring professional with a good old fashioned bedside manner most modern doctors lack. Dr. Budman listened and was thorough. His explanations made sense, and he truly cared.

|  An incredible Doctor  |  show details
by Deirdre Hunt on Oct 15th, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Budman for years and knew him to be not only a Doctor but an educator. He took the time to explain my health to me without being a lecturer. He cared about my well being. When I had to go in for tests or blood work, he always took the time to call me at home and let me know the results. I was so disappointed when he left the Doctors group because he was the ONE physician that did not "herd" the patients quickly out the door. He always had a smile on his face to greet you and was the best listener! My only complaint would be with the receptionists from time to time. They were rude but I guess that particular job does take in hundreds of calls everyday.