Learn more about Dr. Robert Bulger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bulger, Anesthesiologist, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulger
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bulger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bulger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulger graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bulger has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Bulger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Bulger practice?
- Dr. Robert Bulger has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bulger practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pain Management Doctors.