A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bulger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bulger, Anesthesiologist, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulger
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Bulger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bulger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulger graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bulger has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Bulger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Bulger practice?
- Dr. Robert Bulger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bulger practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pain Management Doctors and Dallas Neurologists.