A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bulger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bulger, Anesthesiologist, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulger
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Bulger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bulger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulger graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bulger has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Bulger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Bulger practice?
- Dr. Robert Bulger has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bulger practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pain Management Doctors, Dallas Anesthesiologists, and Dallas Neurologists.