A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bullington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bullington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bullington, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullington graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bullington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Heyburn Bullington MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Bullington practice?
- Dr. Robert Bullington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bullington practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.