Dr. Robert Bulten MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 26th, 2012
Give the guy a break
Never had a problem in my 13 years of appointments, whether it be waiting time, insurance issues, staff behavior, etc. The woman who wrote, " If you love your children, find someone else," is not exactly being fair. They have to, by law, receive both spouses' paper terms, even if only one shows them. Think about it: doctors and their offices are tethered by strict insurance and court regulations. They must do this or else risk going to court for failing to receive all proper documentation. I like the doctor, he seems to have a firm understanding of diagnosing childhood disorders.

June 3rd, 2010
Inability to contact
I tried to contact this office regarding a medication they prescribed without my knowledge and I wasn't receiving from my son's dad on the weekends he was visiting. They refused to communicate with me even after I showed them proof of my rights. They told me to get a court order. I had to contact CPS to get the meds. My son left the hospital yesterday because of the medication this doctor prescribed and refused to discuss with me. If you love your children, find someone else.