Dr. Robert Bunch Is this you?

March 28th, 2013

Wonderful surgeon!!

Dr. Bunch did a gall stone surgery for my husband after acute pancreatitis. We were pleased with him and his office staff. He spent time with us explaining the surgery, and also answering questions post surgery for continued symptoms from the pancreatitis. He was able to do the surgery laparoscopically, even though chances were good (because of a previous surgery, and continuing inflammation from the pancreatitis) that he would have to open him up. We thank the Lord for him and his work.

March 3rd, 2013

Overall Great Experience.

After reading some of these negative reviews I wonder if you saw the same doctor I did. I was referred to Dr. Bunch after I was diagnosed with breast cancer...he was GREAT!! He explained everything thoroughly...the list of questions I took I never asked because he answered them during the initial visit. He was professional yet friendly...I left from my first visit feeling sooo much better than when I went in. He told me that if I had any concerns not to hesitate to call the office and I never felt rushed as is often the case. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly also. More so than most I have encountered. I had an overall great experience and would highly recommend Dr. Bunch.

October 25th, 2011

Disappointment!!!

I had an appointment to get a biopsy due of my throat, and my breast because of a ridge they found. The mamogramm came back find, but because of the ridge and family history of breast cancer my gyn wanted me to have this done. He saw me and said it was noting I did not need to see him. Of cousre I was upset so called my gyn and told her she called him, and I went back to see him. He came in the room and said you are back if you want the little lump removed I will do it, so I told him I wanted the one in my throat done also he told me he would call my other doc he would get back with me have not heard back from his office yet. He is so so rude and cocky with no concern for his patients will notgo there again. And before you go please rethink your office vist.

February 8th, 2011

Overall great exprience...staff was wonderful

I saw my main dr for a pilonidal cyst gone back first thing the other morning, her first words were OMG, let me get you to see a sergeon! It was the worst pain I'd ever ever ever experienced. It was now a pilonidal absess. yay for me. I did have to wait untill 1:30 to see him, and although I didn't know how I'd wait that long I did. Dr. Bunch came in took a look at my "situation" and was at work on it in seconds. His bedside manner was wonderful, nothing unprofessional what so ever. The assistance nurse was sweet and supportive while I had my backside sliced open and drained. He explained what he was doing and how he packed the wound and what to do for afercare. He didn't spend much time with me, but there wasn't any reason to. He bandaged it up nice and left. Only thing he didn't do was offer pain meds. I asked and with no questions asked the nurse got a perscription.The nurse kindly helped me off the table too. haha The check out staff were sweet and kind, unlike most staff I've encountered at doctors offices who are irritated and to busy to even look in your face. I had to call the office staff the next day to ask them to write an excuse for my job and they were as sweet as can be. Overall great exprience. And SO happy he was able to relieve the unbearable pain.

March 8th, 2010

Called Me Sugar - Never Really Examined Me - Never touched me

Was told I just had IBS that the tests done on me really did not show anything wrong with my Gallbladder...though the GP said they did and the sx matched gallbladder disease. I saw a different surgeon (Dr. Libby) and had it out. I feel wonderful. I think the man has something against women in pain. He said women with LUPUS need to learn to tolerate pain. Called me sugar repeatedly. What a jerk.

October 3rd, 2009

He just doesn't care

This man decided in about three minutes that I needed to have my gall bladder removed. I was rushed into surgery after waiting for almost a two hour wait and was treated like I was on an assembly line. I woke up on the operating table and the pain was horrible. I suspect he "forgot" to do part of the procedure. On the follow up visit he entered the examination room and started pulling up my shirt to examine the scars. No nurse in the room. I told him I felt faint and he left the room. I am in worse pain now than ever before.

August 16th, 2016