A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Buras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Buras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buras
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Buras, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Phyllodes Tumor)
- Mammary Paget's Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buras graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Buras has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Richard Buras MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Buras practice?
- Dr. Robert Buras has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Buras practices Surgery near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Surgeons.