Dr. Robert Buras MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

September 29th, 2016
Diagnosis and Pre-op
Dr. Buras is very personable, takes his time with you and seems to be concerned with your ease.

January 20th, 2016
Kind, answered all my questions, takes his time, good bed side manner, staff is wonderful.

November 19th, 2015
Cyst aspiration
I saw Dr. Buras for the first time yesterday - he drained a cyst in my right breast that I had had for a year and that was starting to bother me. He was very courteous, knowledgeable and took a lot of time - I was actually impressed by that!! I had to wait for quite a while between different parts of the appointment, but as long as I get good treatment, I don't mind. I will make him my new breast doctor!!

April 12th, 2015
great doctor!
Dr. Buras was my breast surgeon after a diagnosis of stage 3 bc. He was always encouraging, kind, as well as honest. He took time to meet with me and inform me of my options. The surgery went as smoothly as possible and I recovered quickly. A year after a bilateral mastectomy, I am feeling well and all of my doctors are optimistic that I will achieve a complete cure.

May 11th, 2012
He does not listen to your questions. Does not care about patients. Is very will informed on what your insurance will cover and is willing to submit patients to every procedure that will make him money.
Doctor's Response

I have no idea where this person is coming from! I try to avoid doing surgery whenever possible, do the least extensive surgery needed to address any problem and offer alternatives to surgery whenever they are available. Also, I am not at all involved in insurance issues, do not use insurance coverage or potential payment as a factor in giving medical advice and I usually don't even know what form of insurance my patients have, since these issues are addressed by the hospital staff.