A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burgess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burgess, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Burgess has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Black Hills Surgery Center Llp
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Burgess MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Burgess practice?
- Dr. Robert Burgess has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burgess practices Otolaryngology near Rapid City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Spearfish, SD.
See Rapid City Otolaryngologists.