Learn more about Dr. Robert Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burgess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgess
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burgess Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burgess, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Burgess has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Black Hills Surgery Center Llp
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Burgess MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Burgess practice?
- Dr. Robert Burgess has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burgess practices Otolaryngology near Rapid City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Spearfish, SD.
See Rapid City Otolaryngologists.