A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burgos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burgos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgos
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Burgos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burgos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgos graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burgos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Duane Burgos MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Burgos practice?
- Dr. Robert Burgos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burgos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glen Rose, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Glen Rose Internists and Glen Rose Gastroenterologists.