A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burgos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burgos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgos
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burgos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burgos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgos graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burgos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Duane Burgos MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Burgos practice?
- Dr. Robert Burgos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burgos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glen Rose, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Glen Rose Internists and Glen Rose Gastroenterologists.