The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Burke
Dr. Robert Burke, MD, DDS, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Burke is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, St. Joseph`s Hospital and Oak Wood Beyer Center, Upsilanti, Michican. Dr. Burke has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Burke has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Robert Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Eric Austad
Pain Management, Plastic Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 0.05 mi43
Dr. Charles Boyd
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Ypsilanti, MI 1.87 mi24
Dr. Riley Rees
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 2.29 mi44