Cosmetic Surgeon

South Ann Arbor
2260 S Huron Pkwy
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
734-971-0262
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  cosmetic of face and body  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2014

Generally, I am not one to take the time to write reviews. Although I take in account reading reviews for myself. So I decided to write an honest review on my experience with Dr. Burke and his staff. I have had several procedures on both my face and body over my lifetime. Dr. Burke is kind. He has a nice bedside manner. His work is average at best. His office is dirty and tired looking. No bells or whistles here. His prices are higher than most. I would recommend to shop around. Everything is great if you are happy but if you have concerns, well watch out. Customer service is rather low. Kindness goes out the window. They genuinely DO NOT CARE about anything except whether you right out a paragraph three times. This is ok by me, but Dr. Burke should write out what he is and is not planning to do three times as well. Then pin it to the exam chair with the arm rests missing. Open your eyes and look twice before you are lighter in your pockets and wondering why you choose this facility. Everyone you deserve better. It is the one thing from my experience. There are better doctors, facilities, and staff out there and I know I will not be back because I DERSERVE BETTER.

|  My experience  |  show details
by Thankfull Patient on Sep 5th, 2013

I would like to share my very positive experience at Dr. Burke's office . Not only that i am extremely satisfied with my surgical outcome ( body work) but also meeting him and all his employes was great pleasure . Dr. Burke has very professional and warm approach to his patients as well as (i noticed right away ) great connection with his girls .They made me feel welcomed . My surgery was great deal for me ,so i did my "homework"and visited two other places . After consultation with Dr. B a new that was it . And till this day no regrets .... Thank you Doctor Thank you Ladies

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
by Patricia R. on Aug 29th, 2013

Dr. Burke and his staff were absolutely wonderful! Dr. Burke takes the time to listen to what your needs are and gives good advice. I felt very well cared for by the friendly staff. I am very thankful that I had been recommended to him by a friend!

|  Outstanding!!  |  show details
by Berkis J. on Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Burke and his staff are Outstanding. Dr. Burke is an excellent surgeon, very knowledgeable, caring, thoughtful, and professional. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the breast augmentation was. I am delighted with the outcome!. Dr Burke and his staffs especially Eva and Nikki are an incredible group of experienced, specialized, caring individuals who place every emphasis on physical and mental welfare, as well as pre and continued post patient care. I would recommend Dr Burke to anyone!. In my opinion He is an artist!!

|  The Right Track  |  show details
by Paula C. on Apr 8th, 2013

Ive been wanting breast augmentation for a long while now and after meeting a few doctors I have decided to go ahead with Dr.Burke. He was the only doctor that told me another surgery I wanted to get was not possible because of my body type. Other doctors seemed to try to make as much money off of me as they could. I'm VERY excited for my surgery coming up and will most definitely come back and confirm I made the right choice with 4 stars!

|  show details
Mar 5th, 2013

He's not board certified. They say he is board certified in cosmetic surgery but that could be a weekend class not years of training that is required to be board certified in plastic surgery. Just a concerned reader.

|  Returned after 15 years for an upgrade!  |  show details
by Natalie K. on Jan 27th, 2013

I fell in love with Dr. Burke and his staff 15 years ago! My first phone conversation with office staff and first visit I knew he was the right Dr for me. I had my original breast augmentation in 1998 and had 420 cc's! Loved them and the staff/ Dr were great! I knew I would have to have them replaced down the line, and I knew I would return to Dr. Burke. Well here it is 15 years later and there was no doubt in my mind I would return for my replacement of old implants and a lift! As before his staff is great/ friendly and Dr Burke had not changed a bit. He was just as friendly and approachable as he was before, if not even more! He had my original chart, which was great because medical records do not need to be kept that long, so he had all my original surgery information. He explained all the surgery information to me and the size I would be getting and the new kind of implant. Pre-op appointment was thorough and I had all my questions answered. Dr. Burke's nurse, Nikki, has also been GREAT! My surgery day went smooth and they both made sure I was doing well before during and after surgery. I felt cared for by all staff greatly, Dr Burke gave me a hug on my pre-op appointment, Dr's never care enough to do that! My breasts are looking better and better by the day and they make sure I have all my follow up visits to make sure I am healing properly. It's only been two weeks and I feel great! Not even close to the same amount of pain as my original surgery, more like discomfort. Dr Burke and Nikki have also made sure my pain has been kept in check. As I thought and expected my experience with Dr Burke and his staff has been great the second time around.

|  I love Dr. Burke and the entire office staff  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

I had a breast aug a few years back, and it is perfection. I am still stunned at the beautiful job Dr. Burke did for me. Additionally, the staff is amazing. Eva works with me for some "tweaking" on my face and lips and she is an artist! I am more than happy with Dr. Burke and his staff. Thank you for allowing me to give such a positive thumb's up!

|  Why didn't I do this sooner?  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2012

I recently had breast augmentation surgery done by Dr. Burke. The results are fabulous. I wish I had done this years ago since they look so great and it was not very painful at all. I have had other surgical procedures done by Dr. Burke and have been extremely happy with the results of every one. As others stated, he has surrounded himself with an outstanding staff so whatever you are there for, it will be a positive experience. I drive two hours to see Dr. Burke because I am confident that the best person for the job is working on me. I highly recommend Dr. Burke!

|  Dr. Burke and Staff Are Amazing!  |  show details
by C. Wozniak on Oct 12th, 2011

I am so happy with Dr. Burke and his staff. Eva (one of his awesome nurses) is a literal genius when it comes to fillers, botox, etc. I highly recommend this doctor and his wonderful staff!

|  I would do it all over again!  |  show details
by Jennifer S. on Apr 11th, 2011

I would like to start off by saying that Dr. Burke's staff are wonderful women! They are very caring, helpful, down to earth women. I needed to have my surgery done as soon as possible after my consultation and his amazing staff was more than helpful for me. I would recommend Dr. Burke for so many reasons: he comes with a great background, he is a nice man and very smart, he gives you all of the information you need to know and is more than happy to answer any questions you have, his office is very clean and smells good, there is always smiles when I am there. I could go on and on! I had a lift and implants done. We are so happy with his work and how my breast look as they are healing. I have received many compliments as soon as a week after my surgery. Everyone says that they look very natural and beautiful. That makes me feel really good. I feel very confident now and love my breast more then ever! Thank you Dr. Burke and staff you are all so amazing!! xoxo

|  woman40  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2010

I am very happy with my decision to see Dr. Burke for liposuction of my abdomen and flanks. I had surgery in September. He and his staff were very helpful in answering my questions, they made me feel very comfortable. The recovery for the surgery was a breeze. I was not in pain, just tenderness to the areas. I love my new curves and feel better in my clothes. I would recommend him to others. It was a great experience.