Learn more about Dr. Robert Burkich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burkich, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burkich
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burkich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkich graduated from Ross University, Roseau. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burkich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger at Hutcheson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alexander Burkich MD is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Burkich practice?
- Dr. Robert Burkich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burkich practices General Practice near Ringgold, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Whitwell, TN.
See Ringgold General Practitioners.