Learn more about Dr. Robert Burkich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burkich, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burkich
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Burkich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkich graduated from Ross University, Roseau. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burkich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger at Hutcheson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alexander Burkich MD is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Burkich practice?
- Dr. Robert Burkich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burkich practices General Practice near Ringgold, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Whitwell, TN.
See Ringgold General Practitioners.