A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burkich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burkich, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkich graduated from Ross University, Roseau. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burkich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger at Hutcheson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alexander Burkich MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Burkich practice?
- Dr. Robert Burkich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burkich practices General Practice near Ringgold, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Ringgold Primary Care Doctors.