Dr. Robert Burkle Is this you?

Neutral

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 26th, 2015

Worst experience of my life! No bedside manner whatsoever!! With his history, I understand that disability exams is all he can get especially at his age. I have serious back issues and is the reason I am applying for disability but I thought I was going to have to help him stand up!! Did not say one word to me during the whole exam which was a joke. My wife has been a nurse for over 20 years and she was shocked to of my experience!! My advice would be to retire before he racks up more law suits..but then again at 83 yrs old I doubt he cares. I filed a written complaint with the state!!

September 19th, 2016