A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Burlingame graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burlingame has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burlingame accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burlingame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Burlingame practice?
Dr. Robert Burlingame practices Ophthalmology near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Burlingame, Dr. Bobby Burlingame, Dr. Rob Burlingame, Dr. Robbie Burlingame