A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burlingame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burlingame
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Burlingame Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burlingame graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Burlingame has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert George Burlingame MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Burlingame practice?
- Dr. Robert Burlingame has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burlingame practices Ophthalmology near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, TX and Paris, TX.
See Sherman Ophthalmologists.