A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burlingame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Burlingame graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Burlingame has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert George Burlingame MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Burlingame practice?
- Dr. Robert Burlingame has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burlingame practices Ophthalmology near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Ophthalmologists.