A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burnett, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Burnett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Whidbey General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burnett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Burnett practice?
Dr. Robert Burnett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Coupeville, WA.
See Coupeville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.