Dr. Robert Burnett, MD
Dr. Robert James Burnett MD and FACOG is male, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
201 NW Birch St
Coupeville, WA 98239
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burnett, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Burnett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Whidbey General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burnett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Burnett practice?
Dr. Robert Burnett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coupeville, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Graham, WA.
See Coupeville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Burnett, Dr. Bobby Burnett, Dr. Rob Burnett, Dr. Robbie Burnett