A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Burns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Burns DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Burns practice?
- Dr. Robert Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Burns practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.