A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burr, Endocrinologist/Diabetologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burr
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Burr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burr, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Burr graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Mountain West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Burr FACE, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Burr practice?
- Dr. Robert Burr has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Burr practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Occupational Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Endocrinologists, and Salt Lake City Preventive Medicine Specialists.