A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burr, Endocrinologist/Diabetologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burr, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Burr graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Mountain West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Burr FACE, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Burr practice?
- Dr. Robert Burr has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burr practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Occupational Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Spearfish, SD and Rapid City, SD.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Endocrinologists, and Salt Lake City Preventive Medicine Specialists.