A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burr, Endocrinologist/Diabetologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burr, MD, FACE, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes MellitusMetabolism General Endocrinology & Metabolism Obesity
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Burr graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Mountain West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eaton Burr MD, FACE, and FACP is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Burr practice?
- Dr. Robert Burr has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Burr practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Occupational Medicine near Murray, UT.